Friday 20 April 2007

Being Bad

When I chose this module I couldn’t wait to see what the classes look like. I was wandering how “bad” it can actually be on the university lecture. It turned out it’s not so “bad” after all. The first lecture showed most of the upcoming topics will be controversial but related to everyday life rather than deviant and evil. It’s a good thing because it’s better to start with something intelligible than go straight onto deep waters. The first lecture was very promising and I really enjoyed it. People shared their achievements in bad behaviour and it was really interesting how different people perceive what is bad and what is not. Because of these differences it is hard to formulate a general rule what’s bad. Nevertheless I think the majority will agree that bad is when someone else gets hurt physically or emotionally. At least I judge it this way...

No comments: